Below you will find a short list of some of our favorite area attractions and photos that we have put together for you to get you started in planning your Sarasota vacation. We hope you will find it useful
We are Sarasota experts so feel free to contact us with any questions you may have. We look forward to seeing you in Sarasota soon!
Neighborhoods & Photos
- Asolo Theatre The largest Repertory theatre in the Southeastern United States
- Sarasota Ballet The Sarasota Ballet is the Gulf Coast's first and only professional ballet company
- Cà d'Zan Cà d'Zan mansion is one of America's important historic houses.
- Classic Car Museum Second oldest continuously operating antique car museum in the USA
- Circus Sarasota Sarasota, FL is known as the "Circus Capital of the World,"
- G. Wiz 85 hands-on exhibits for all ages! Come explore cool science.
- Historic Spanish Point A 30-acre archaeological, historical and environmental museum
- Sarasota Jungle Gardens Stroll along a trail that wanders through an ever-changing landscape
- Mote Marine Get up close with dolphins, sharks, manatees, and sea turtles and hands on with stingrays and more...
- Myakka River State Park Myakka River State Park is one of Florida's oldest and largest state parks..
- Sarasota Opera The Sarasota Opera is an internationally respected producer of the highest quality professional opera.
- Ringling Museum The Ringling Museum of Art is a true Sarasota treasure and not to be missed
- Selby Gardens Visit world famous Selby Gardens and explore tropical plants from all over the world
- Van Wezel On Sarasota Bay and hosts over 120 world class performances each year